Name of Company
14 Lunsford Road
Leicester LE5 0HJ
Tel: +44 0116 2963858+44 0116 2963858
Fax: +44 0116 2963868
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping from Digiteck Ltd. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
• You have 14 (unless otherwise stated) calendar days to return an item(s) from the date you received it.
• To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• Your item(s) must be in the original packaging.
• Your item(s) needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
• Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened: DVDs and Video Tapes, Bulbs and Flash Tubes, Batteries, Ink Cartridges, Memory Cards.
• Any item which has been removed from its "blister-pack" seal or packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee.
• Any item(s) advertised as damaged for parts cannot be returned for a refund/replacement.
Note: When returning your item(s), please enclose your order number and the reason for the return with the package. Failure to do so will result in a delay for the refund/replacement.
Once we have received your item(s), we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item(s). If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies. Unless the reason for the return is a faulty item(s), the initial shipping cost paid by us to send the item(s) to you will be deducted from the original amount of refund.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund for your item(s), the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Exceptions: We'll refund your return costs if you received an incorrect item(s).
If you have any questions on how to return your item(s) to us, contact us.
* - Read the 'Exceptions' under the shipping section.